Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to your booking and form part of the contract between you and Sonder (the Restaurant).
You agree and accept all booking Terms and Conditions of Sonder as stated below, by proceeding with the booking.
• Prices shown are in Singapore Dollars and are subjected to 10% service charge (wherever necessary) and prevailing government taxes.
• The Restaurant reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions.
• All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
• Please read and understand the Terms and Conditions before proceeding with your booking.
Confirmation of booking
• Bookings will only be regarded as confirmed upon the Restaurant’s receipt of booking notice and deposit.
• Credit card details is used to secure your booking and you will be charged a deposit of $30 per person at the time of making this booking.
• Any changes to booking details must be made in writing/ call and will be of no effect unless acknowledged in writing/ call by the Restaurant.
• Your bill must be settled in full on the date of the booking. At this time your deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
Cancellation by you
• All cancellations made by the customers must be in writing to the Restaurant and will be of no effect unless acknowledged in writing by the Restaurant.
• The Restaurant will refund deposits where notification has been received 48 hours prior or more, before the date of the booking.
• The deposit will be forfeited if you fail to cancel 48 hours prior to your booking.
• Deposit will not be refunded in the event of no-shows.
Cancellation by the Restaurant
• The Restaurant reserves the right to cancel a booking without any liability being incurred whatsoever.
• A credit/debit card is required to secure the booking.
• The Restaurant reserves the right to charge this credit/debit card if you fail to pay any or all of the final bill on the date of the booking.
• Prices and menu items are subject to change at the discretion of the Restaurant.
• If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please speak to our staff before placing your order.
• The Restaurant is unable to cater to vegan diets and gluten/diary allergies.
• Food and/or drinks purchased outside of our premises is/are not allowed.
• At least 48 hours of notice is required for celebratory cakes, so please call or e-mail as far in advance as possible.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that the celebratory cake meets the Food Safety Standards. The Restaurant will not be responsible for any issue related to the celebratory cake.
• A corkage fee of SGD 50 applies for each bottle of wine and SGD 100 for hard liquor.
• “One-for-One” corkage waiver policy: For every bottle of alcohol ordered from our beverage list, the corkage fee for the equivalent number of bottles will be waived.
Third Party Providers
• If you wish to hire a photographer, toastmaster, band, or any other person to attend the Restaurant in connection with the booking you must inform us and obtain our consent to do so.
• If the Restaurant consents to your employment of any such third party, it will be your responsibility to ensure that the Restaurant is fully informed of all arrangements.
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at +65 65134502 or email us at email@example.com.
The contents of this website (the “Site”) are made available to the public for informational purposes. Sonder endeavors to keep the contents updated, but we cannot guarantee that the contents are complete or correct.
This Site contains links to third-party Internet sites over which Sonder has no control.
Sonder will take all reasonable measures to protect the Site against computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other threats. Sonder does not, however, warrant that this Site is free from such harmful programs and disclaims any responsibility for or liability related to l oss due to harmful programs received from the Site or by means of files downloaded from the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Site contains copyrighted material and other material protected by other intellectual property rights. You are only permitted to use this Site in accordance with the rights provided by Singapore legislation. Any other use is subject to the prior written approval of Sonder.